Friday, April 24, 2009

A Blog With A New Name

People keep telling me that I need to change the name of my blog.  These well meaning people do have a good point.   
However, have they thought of any names to suggest to me?? NOOOOO, they claim that is my job! HAHA  
Don't these people understand I'm trying to name a baby right now?  Anyone who has ever named a child understand this stress.  So, I'm in the market for a new blog name.  Any suggestion?  I'd love to hear them & I may even use it.  If I do use your suggestion, there will be a prize in store for you!  So, you get nameing rights & a prize.   Good deal, huh?  
So, C'mon my 2 readers...... get out your thinking caps & come up w/ a good blog name for my soon to be family of 4 blog!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Heh, I just had to come up with a new name for my blog, and it took forever. If I think of something, I'll let you know!