Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a.....

a boy or a girl? 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Last Thursday Danny & I got a sneak peak of our little baby. We were so excited! I was a nervous wreck. I had to keep trying to talk myself down
"Amie, it's either a boy or a girl, it's a boy or a girl, it's a boy or a girl"
This went on my whole drive there.
It took a second to get a good look at Baby B. We weren't surprised b/c just on Monday when we were seeing our regular OB/Gyn baby was so squirmy & runing from one side to the other.
I'd like to share what we feel is the most important information we received that day.
The Maternal & Fetal Medicine Doctor (high risk OB) did a full anatomy scan, measured fluid, lenght of limbs, head size, & all the things needed to rule out any problems.
We are so happy to say our baby shows no signs of any problems at this point. Baby is very healthy & growing great. I just keep thinking of that & thanking God for another heathy baby. We really don't care if it's pink or blue, we couldn't be more happier for this miracle.
Drum Roll please....
Baby Barnes is a GIRL!!
I'll get a picture up soon. We had some technical difficulties!

girl tater Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

I'm so happy for ya'll, Amie!
Praise the Lord for Healthy!!
Hugs,
Amanda