Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Not me monday Pictures, Images and Photos

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not learn this week that I am really bad at keeping a secret.  I mean really bad!  
Kurf (Shhh...) Pictures, Images and Photos

I did not head to the attic to start pulling out clothes for spring & summer.  I also did not start packing up the winter stuff & vowing that no matter how cold it gets in the 'ville, I would not wear my Columbia coat again till after October.

I did not eat out everyday this weekend.  Nope, not me!  I cooked homemade meals all weekend & they were delicous!

I did not celebrate my little guy turning 4 this past week.  No way!  That would just be crazy!  He's still a little baby!
Photobucket


I want everyone to head on over to MckMama's blog & take a moment to pray for her baby Stellan.  He is sick in the hospital & isn't doing well.  Please take the time to lift this baby boy up!



2 comments:

Andrea and Jeff said...

it is making me really nervous that mckmama hasn't updated recently. sweet baby stellan!!!!!

you can't keep a secret?? no way! i don't think danny can keep a secret either!

Anonymous said...

Half the fun of having a secret is telling it!! HeeHee :-)

Love Ya!