Monday, May 18, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Oh, it's Monday & it's been a long time since I posted a Not Me Monday!

I did not get cracked in the head w/ a softball practice on Sunday.  If that had of happened,  I would not have sat down & cried.  NOPE...
Photobucket
I did not spend hours scouring the internet & crying b/c I don't want my baby to go to Kindergarten.  NO way, I'm thinking of having a party when he goes!! :)

I have not been eating spicy food & then complaining of heartburn so often that my husband is threatning to tell my OB on me.


I did not take Davis to preschool 2 days this week w/o having taken a shower first.  Of course I wouldn't do that, I'm too put together for that.

I did not sit in Tumbleweed's bathroom reciting "Ten Timid Ghosts" to Davis while he pooped.  
Photobucket
I didn't hear my 4 year old point to an American Flag the other day & say "That's the American Idol flag".  
Photobucket



No comments: