Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!~ Almost forgot!!


I was so excited to just being posting that I almost forgot it's Monday & that allows me to confess my sins of the week!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not forget not once.... not twice, but 3 times to put deodorant on this past week. If I had of, my husband would not have made me feel bad about it, either.

I did not on a regular basis forget when I had nursed my baby. Nope, it wasn't me entering times on my Blackberry to keep up with it all.

I did not let my 4 1/2 year old son play wii one morning, so I could get 15 more minutes of sleep. I would never do that.

I have not let Eliza go back to sleep on the Boppy in my bed at anytime. NOPE, I wouldn't do that.

OK, I think that's about it for this week. I'll save all my others for next week..... If I can make it back on here by then!!

No comments: