Saturday, December 15, 2007

Big boy bed... well kinda!


Tonight we decided to move Davis to a "big boy" bed. On Thursday he decided to climb into his crib, which wasn't that unusual. Then he should scaled right back down it like he was a monkey. He did it again on Friday after his nap. Then we woke up this morning & he was in our room. He said "I'm up, b/c I'm big". It was too funny.
Danny was really concerned he'd get hurt. Our crib converts to a toddler bed, so Danny exchanged the railings tonight.
Davis did get up one time. Danny calmly put him back & said he'd have to go back to the "baby bed" if he didn't stay in there. It must of worked!

As for me.... I took my last pill of prometrium & no af. I'm not sure what to do next. It seems time is running out to get preg before the surgery. I'm going to call Dr Buck on Monday & see what he or Rachel suggest.

We got our Christmas card back & I've been trying to get them all mailed out. I can't access my address book, so it's kinda hard to remember or find all my addresses. I sure hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

We went to the mall today & Davis had his pic made w/ Santa. He told Santa he wanted a big green truck.... hmmm I guess he might get that!

No comments: