Monday, December 10, 2007

Something to look forward to


OK, so as I sat in church yesterday I had this bright idea.... My RE wants to do the L & H surgery in January, but needs to get my cycle going before then. So, I started taking Prometrium yesterday. To me it was just a wasted cycle. I can't get preg w/o clomid. I thought, what if Dr Buck or Rachel (OB/Gyn & his PA) would give me clomid this cycle since I didn't O last cycle.
I gave it a shot & called. Rachel called me back & agreed there is no reason for me to have to just wait before having the surgery & called me in some clomid. I'm so excited!
Now I have something to look forward to. I want my cycle to hurry & start, so I can take the clomid.
Wouldn't it just be great if I could get preg again before the surgery???

1 comment:

KelisCrazyLife said...

Well at least you have some progress..Im happy for you ..Maybe youll get your BFP before the surgery..Ill be praying for you