Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still No Plans....


Tomorrow is New Year's Eve & we still don't have plans... makes me feel old. Something may or may not come up. We might just do dinner & after we put Davis down watch a movie. I'm just a bit bummed.
I just realized I never blogged about what Santa brought for little D. Well, his big gift was a Powerwheels Artic Cat. He calls it his green truck. Under the tree w/ a Little People Nativity set that he wanted. It was something Danny & I were wanting, but didn't know where to find one. Thank you Santa!
In his stocking was candy, a Thomas umbrella, paint brushes, Little Einstein's tootbrush, Shrek toothpaste, Giggling Troublesome trucks (Thomas train), Billy (Thomas train), The Letter Factory DVD, & bubble bath. He was so excited. It was a lot of fun. I asked him that night during when we were 'talking 'bout it' what his favorite thing from Santa was & he said "twouble trucks". Hmmm..... maybe Santa would have saved the effort on the big Artic Cat if he knew that. HAHA

Photobucket

No comments: