Saturday, October 4, 2008

Davis Earns His Keep


Finally, Davis is earning his keep around here! You see, normally when Danny cuts our grass, Davis follows him around w/ his little lawn mower. Today, Davis insisted on using Daddy's 'mawn mower' all by himself.
It was really a cute site. I was busy in the house, but had to sneak out for a couple pictures!
It's been awhile since I blogged. The good news is I found I have more readers than I thought! People have asked where I've been or if I've quit blogging. To tell you the truth.... my mind is constantly thinking "oh, I should add this to my blog", but then time gets away from me & I forget.
Davis is really growing up. He's officially 3 1/2 & will gladly tell anyone who asks him his age! For some reason, he wants to be 4 so badly he can't stand it.
He started school & soccer in September. He loves loves loves school.
It's so cute & he's really learning so much. He knows the Pledge & the Pledge to the Christian flag. He thinks we need to say it every morning at home, too! So, we've started doing that at home. We have a mini American flag, but are on the look for a Christian flag. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know.
Danny & I really would appreciate everyones prayers right now & we're searching for the Lord's direction in our lives. We're daily seeking his will & guidance right now.
I'll post more pics & stories later.

No comments: