Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another freebie!



First what's better than good spaghetti?  FREE spaghetti!  
Here's another freebie I want to share.  This coupon expires on January 26, so hurry up & use it.  
It's a Fazoli's promotion that somene else directed me to.   Click here to get your coupon for free spaghetti!  YUMO!
Davis is napping right now & Ms Taylor just left.  I'm trying to decide what I should do.  The house is pretty much clean, w/ the exlusion of Geotrax in the middle of the floor.  There's no dinner to prepare b/c I made chili last nigh & plan to enjoy it again tonight.  
Today while Davis was at preschool & Taylor was napping I spent 32 minutes on the elliptical machine.  I had to drag it into the living room to use, so I wouldn't wake Taylor.  That's a record for me.
I'm thinking I should jump back on it & see if I can get another 20 mins or so in before Davis wakes.  I'm already starting to feel the pain of this mornings excersise!  

No comments: