Monday, January 19, 2009

FREEBIES! FREEBIES! FREEBIES!

If you know me, you know I LOVE free stuff.  I am sharing these 2 new freebies with everyone courtesy of my friend Andrea. 
Andrea & I have been friends before I was Mrs Barnes.  We used to live in the same city, spend our weekends together, & love Jesus together.  Then she moved to a different country & we shared emails, cards, & phone calls.  She's back in the states now living in Arizona.  
It's been almost 7 years, 3 kids (2 for her), 2 moves, 2 job changes, & miles apart, but I still consider her one of my best friends.  We still talk on the phone, email, facebook, read each others blogs, & most importantly love our Jesus!
Head on over to her blog & check out the 2 new freebies she found.  

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

This is great, thank you for sharing. A few years ago I signed up for the free Parents, but my subscription ran out recently and I couldn't remember where I had signed up for it.